Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012



Mothers Day was wonderful. The kids and partners came over and spoilt me with lots of lovely presents. They cooked me a three course dinner of creamy garlic prawns, duck pasta and lemon meringue pie for dessert! We really relaxed and enjoyed the evening.






 
 Alison and Kate had a great time flying a kite



It was pretty windy and Aison was having trouble as the kite soared higher and higher. Kate was giving advise on how to reel in the kite.


After that fun I got to have some fun of my own.
This is Kim's amazing present! A NEW IPAD!
Geoff and Tara gave me an awesome ipad stand. Great for the kitchen bench I will never need to print off another recipe

Breville - The Control Grip™ in White
Jessica gave me a new stick blender - I love my kitchen gadgets and needed a new one!
Anthony, Alison and Kate gave me the much needed cover for the iPad with an iTunes voucher.

Jess and Kylee brought me these beautiful flowers and a bottle of champagne. So very thoughtful and I am not even their mother!

 What a wonderful Mother's Day! I hope everyone had a brilliant Mother's Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment